Connix Wireless Trailer Lights - S.130977
CONNIX's latest edition of trailer lights which are Can bus compatible these are like no other light sets around at the moment. you can see in the images the 7 pin plug is different from the old style
Wireless, magnetic and cable free...
What makes Connix different?
It’s wireless – no need to plug in, it connects to the driver controls without those annoying wires that are always in the way. ''How does it power up?'' We hear you ask - It’s rechargeable! Charge for 4 hours for 10 hours of bright light.
It’s magnetic – Swap between vehicles and machinery in a matter of seconds, and the best bit is that you don’t need any tools to attach it.
It’s multi-functional - You can use Connix as rear lighting, indicators, brake lights or to illuminate your number plate.
It’s made for the farm – Long lasting and extremely durable we created Connix with farmers in mind.
Function: 4, Brake / Tail / Indicator / Number Plate
Contains: 1 x S.143235 x 1 LH Rear Light, 1 x S.143236 RH Rear Light & 1 x S.153694 CAN bus (Controlled Area Network) compatible transmitter
Recommended for agricultural equipment using EU plug wiring configurations
If in doubt, please refer to the OEM vehicle manual or the local government authority for application advice
Battery on standby
3.7V, 2000mAh lithium battery
EMC, CE, RoHS
Digital (2.4GHz Wireless)
1 x S.143235 x 1 LH Rear Light, 1 x S.143236 RH Rear Light & 1 x S.153694 CAN bus (Controlled Area Network) compatible transmitter
4, Brake / Tail / Indicator / Number Plate
ECE Reg 10, E-Approved, CE RoHS
Maximum transmitting distance meters
Troubleshooting for Connix™
1. Ensure 7 pin transmitter is firmly fitted into the 7 pin socket.
2. Ensure antenna is fitted to the 7 pin transmitter correctly and securely.
3. Ensure the electrics and lights on vehicle are fully functional and in good working orders.
4. Check Connix™ light battery is fully charged
5. Ensure Connix™ is paired to the correct 7 pin transmitter. If in doubt, repeat the pairing process, refer to user manual.
6. If Connix™ is showing any sign of damage, replace if required.
7. Always consult your vehicle owner’s manual on compatibility with trailer lighting.
8. Ensure LH (left), RH (right) lights are positioned and fitted correctly on the vehicle.
3846, 143235, 143236, 143237, 151857, 153399, 153400, 153694
10 Hours Rear Light, 10 Hours Number Plate, 3 Hours Indicator, 3 Hours Brake
FOR ORDERING CONNIX LIGHTS FOR HGV VEHICLES PLEASE ORDER THE 24V TRANSMITTER AS WELL!