New Holland Servicing Programme
By selecting New Holland products, you have bought the best equipment on the market. However, the best equipment also requires specialised service in order to keep it in excellent condition which enables you to obtain the high performance and the reliability you expect.
Our service clinic program is especially designed to take care of your equipment at the most convenient time and at attractive prices.
Let us explain what we can offer you:
- - With the aid of our skilled technicians' we examine your machine and provide you a detailed appraisal of its condition and quote for any work we feel is necessary.
- - When you have received our appraisal, we can jointly decide how and when any necessary work can be carried out best.
To get the ball rolling all you need to do is to contact your local service department on one of the numbers listed below:
- Dundonald: Iain Howat on 01563 851900 / 07977 280709
- Forfar : Alli Hinselwood on 01307 462281 / 07792 280703
- Stirling : Stephen Ramsay on 01786 842921 / 07977 280707
- Laurencekirk: Andy Lees on 01561 378888 / 07792 308028
- Perth : John Hogg on 01738 583249 / 07977 280728
- Group Potato : John Craig 01307 462281 / 07977 280737
The Service Clinic Program is a professional service strongly supported by New Holland:
Our mechanics are regularly trained by New Holland at the International training school. By various high tech tools, New Holland keeps us up to date with all the latest service and parts information. We have the latest diagnostic tools for precise and detailed troubleshooting. We only use New Holland original parts because they are designed for a long and trouble free operation and in addition they carry New Holland's warranty.