Greencrop Winterisation Programme
With temperatures now starting to drop, please don't forget to ensure your irrigation equipment is protected against the forthcoming winter months.
With our winterisation programme, we can attend and winterise your reels and pumps to eliminate potential frost damage over the winter.
Please call John Craig on 07977 280737 now, to discuss or book in your equipment.
Don't let the weather catch you out.
Grimme Servicing Programme
With the completion of what has turned into a very difficult and demanding harvest now in sight, our attention must, once again turn to our out of Season Winter Service Programme.
Agricar are in a unique position to be able to offer all our customers a dedicated After Sales Department, whose aim is to look after the needs of our potato/vegetable growers. As a Grimme authorsied dealer, we aim to help give the advice, attention and in-season back required by all our customer.
We currently run a fleet of 7 Service Vehicles, with engineers trained on the latest products and technology. As our engineers work on this equipment all year round, their experience and knowledge helps to get your machine up and running as soon as possible.
We have now started our 2012/2013 Winter Service Programme, and are currently carrying out appraisals on all potato equipment. These appraisals have proven invaluable in the past, by helping eliminate costly in-season breakdowns and downtime to a minimum. They are vital to ensure the future reliability of your equipment and have therefore been designed, adapted and proven, with you in mind.
This service is available on all equipment, including openers, tillers, separators, planters, toppers, windrowers, trailed harvesters and sel propelled units.
We can carry out the following:
- On-farm assessment of your machinery.
- Detailed breakdown of work required.
- Estimated parts and labour costs.
- 25% Out of season discounted labour rates.
- 5% Off Grimme parts.
In addition to our discounted labour rate, all machines booked in for Service by 31st December, 2012, will alson receive and additional 10% labour rate discount, giving added value.
If you are one of the many customers who have used our Service Programme in the past, you will know the benefits it can bring, and we hope we can be of service to you again in the near future. If you haven't yet tried our Service Programme, then why not give John Craig a call to discuss your needs and requirements, and see how we can help you.
Due to the severe conditions experienced by many this season, we are also offering the oppertunity to have the wheel drive systems on your harvesters, pressure tested and flows checked to ensure your wheel drive performance is at its peak for the start of next season. This can be carried out for only £99.00 per machine, and as an additional bonus, will be carried out free of charge if your machine is serviced.
Please book in all machinery as soon as possible to take advantage of the additional savings on offer, and to beat any impending parts price increase in the New Year.
Please note that due to the volume of machinery and the popularity of our Servicing
Call John Craig on 07977 280737 for further details.
New Holland Winter Servicing Programme
By selecting New Holland products, you have bought the best equipment on the market. However, the best equipment also requires specialised service in order to keep it in excellent condition which enables you to obtain the high performance and the reliability you expect.
Breakdowns and down time are always unpredictable and unwelcome and are sometimes avoidable. Undoubtedly the best time to carry out repairs and maintenance is when the machines are not being used. When high season is there for you, there's a lot of work in our dealership as well. To avoid hurried repairs during season the Service Clinic Program offers an attractive solution.
Our service clinic program is especially designed to take care of your equipment at the most convenient time and at attractive prices.
Let us explain what we can offer you:
- With the aid of our skilled technicians' we examine your machine and provide you a detailed appraisal of its condition and quote for any work we feel is necessary.
- When you have received our appraisal, we can jointly decide how and when any necessary work can be carried out best.
To get the ball rolling all you need to do is to contact your local service department on one of the numbers listed below:
Depot Name Depot Number Mobile Number
Doune Jack Mackinnon 01786 842921 07977 280707
Forfar Stuart Mackie 01307 462281 07977 280703
Laurencekirk Alli Hinselwood 01561 378888 07977 280720
Perth Jim Simpson 01738 583249 07977 280729
Dundonald Iain Howat 01563 851900 07977 280709
The Service Clinic Program is a professional service strongly supported by New Holland:
- Our mechanics are regularly trained by New Holland at the International training school.
- By various high tech tools, New Holland keeps us up to date with all the latest service and parts information.
- We have the latest diagnostic tools for precise and detailed troubleshooting.
- We only use New Holland original parts because they are designed for a long and trouble free operation and in addition they carry New Holland's warranty.
If you decide to join this Program we will be offering you the following benefits:
- 30% reduction in labour charge if the service is booked in before the 31st December 2012
- 15% reduction in labour charge if the service is booked in between 1st January 2013 and 28th February 2013
- 10% discount on all New Holland parts
- This offer is only valid on all New Holland harvester equipment booked in or before 28th February 2013
This service clinic program will add value to your machine and keep it in optimum condition.
Do not miss the service clinic program opportunity and contact your local service department today and we will do the rest!